After feuding for a few weeks, Aleister Black and Buddy Murphy had one of the matches of the night at the TLC pay-per-view event.
Following on from this, Black and Murphy have seemingly continued their feud on Monday Night Raw. The duo are set to go one-on-one once again on the final Raw of the year next week.
Speaking about WWE’s plans for the Murphy and Black feud on the Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer claimed that the match on the 12/30 episode of Raw is not the end for the duo’s feud.
Paul Heyman reportedly wants to keep Aleister Black as a big babyface in this feud, so I expect him to walk out of this feud with Buddy Murphy with the big win.
Regardless of what WWE is planning to do with Buddy Murphy and Aleister Black, I have been impressed with what the pair have been able to do together.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on this.
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match