A WWE Hall of Famer has revealed his thoughts on CM Punk and how others are now seeing him in the same light.
WWE Senior Vice President of Live Events Brian “Road Dogg” James addressed his interactions with CM Punk on the Oh… You Didn’t Know Podcast (subscription required), saying:
“I knew how [Punk] was from dealing with him personally, but it finally seems like other people have seen how he is too now.”
His criticism wouldn’t end with a vague comment, either, with the DX member going on to say:
“It’s like, ‘Oh, okay. So he’s not the second coming. He’s just a man and he’s kind of an a-hole.'”
James has recently discussed the possibility of a return to WWE for the former three-time WWE Heavyweight Champion, saying:
“[WWE] will give you an opportunity if it’s business savvy, and bringing him back might be.”
CM Punk recently shared a photo of him returning to the gym for the first time since the injury he suffered during his match at All Out.
Transcript from Wrestling Inc.
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Rey Mysterio Confronted By WWE Stars At NASCAR Race Track
- WWE Star Says ‘Hell Yeah’ To WrestleMania Showdown With Steve Austin
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- Top WWE Star Believes Logan Paul ‘Doesn’t Want To Be A Wrestler, He Wants To Be Famous’
- Another WWE Star Earns Elimination Chamber Spot
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Update On Nia Jax WWE Status Ahead Of SmackDown
- Was Pat McAfee Back On WWE SmackDown Commentary?