We are saddened to bring you news of the passing of wXw Hall of Famer Karsten Beck at the age of 33 following his battle with brain cancer.
wXw confirmed the news today on Twitter, writing:
Karsten Pitann aka Karsten Beck has passed away this morning after battling brain cancer for years. We say farewell to a Hall of Famer wrestler, a Unified World Wrestling champion, a World Triangle League winner, our director of sports, our colleague, our companion, our friend.
We wish Karsten’s family and Ruth, those who have walked along Karsten until the very end, all the strength in the world. We miss you, Karsten.
Beck was inducted into the promotion’s Hall of Fame in 2017. He initially retired from in-ring competition in 2016 but maintained an on-air role from that point onwards.
We send our condolences to Beck’s family, friends, and all those affected by his passing.
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Xavier Woods Teases Fight With Kenny Omega