Sean ‘X-Pac’ Waltman has revealed that he tore his bicep during his return to the ring in February, and is soon set to undergo surgery.
Waltman wrestled his first match since 2019 at GCW Welcome To Heartbreak, teaming with Joey Janela to face off against Matt Cardona & Bryan Myers.
Janela turned on Waltman after the bout, leading to the duo’s bout at yesterday’s Joey Janela’s Spring Break show.
Following the contest, Waltman took to Twitter to confirm that he suffered the injury during the previous tag team match.
Planning to return to the ring after he recovers from surgery, Waltman wrote:
“I tried to keep this on the down-low, but I tore my bicep in the tag match a month ago. I’m going to have surgery soon & then have a few more matches.”
Here are the results from Joey Janela’s Spring Break 6 Part 1:
- The Briscoes def. Nick Gage & SLADE and The Second Gear Crew – GCW Tag Team Championship
- Blake Christian def. AR Fox
- Mickie James def. Allie Katch
- Nick Wayne def. Jordan Oliver, Jimmy Lloyd, Gringo Loco, Alec Price, Jack Cartwheel and Ninja Mack – Scramble Match
- Joey Janela def. Sean ‘X-Pac’ Waltman
- Jon Moxley (c) def. AJ Gray – GCW World Championship
- John Wayne Murdoch def. Alex Colon (c) – GCW Ultraviolent Championship
I tried to keep this on the down-low, but I tore my bicep in the tag match a month ago. I'm going to have surgery soon & then have a few more matches. pic.twitter.com/yKol8ySq8z
— Sean Waltman (@TheRealXPac) April 1, 2022
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’