WWE Hall of Famer ‘X-Pac’ Sean Waltman believes that Logan Paul could be ‘WWE champion material’.
Logan Paul wrestled his second ever bout at SummerSlam, pinning The Miz in singles action. The social media star had previously teamed with The Miz to defeat The Mysterios at WrestleMania 38.
Speaking with TMZ Sports, Sean Waltman praised Logan Paul for his ring psychology.
Believing that we could one day see the influencer holding WWE gold, Waltman said:
“He’s a natural man. Huge future. A lot of people can be great athletes like him, but he has like an aptitude for this man. His timing is really good. He grasps the psychology of a match. I got nothing but praise for that guy. He could be like WWE champion material at some point. Gotta call it like you see it.”
Paul is currently training for a boxing match in December, so it might be a while until we see the Maverick return to a WWE ring.
With two wins under his belt, Paul is currently undefeated in WWE. Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Saraya Teases Match With Popular AEW Star
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- WWE Hall Of Famer Recalls Batista Being Difficult To Work With