Sean Waltman, also known as X-Pac, has said that WWE is making a documentary about the post-9/11 episode of SmackDown.
Speaking on his Pro Wrestling 4 Life podcast, he said:
“I sat down for some talking head stuff. They’re doing a documentary on the SmackDown after 9/11. I have vivid memories of all that. We were the first ones to do anything after that happened.”
WWE has not yet made an official announcement and X-Pac didn’t go into any further details.
September 11 this year will mark 20 years since the attack, so while it isn’t confirmed, it would make sense for the doc could come out around that time.
Quote via SE Scoops
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Bad Bunny Gets Involved In Match At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Match Order For WrestleMania 39 Night One Revealed