There is an ongoing financial dispute involving WWE and Xavier Woods, now known as King Woods, and the UpUpDownDown YouTube channel.
Woods (known as Austin Creed on the channel) created UpUpDownDown and is still its ‘main character’, but he sold the rights to it to WWE years ago.
There hasn’t been much content posted on UpUpDownDown recently, and a new report from Fightful Select has explained why.
According to the report, many of UpUpDownDown’s content creators are “showing solidarity” to Woods and believe he’s “being taken advantage of”, and don’t plan on posting any new content until WWE offers him a better financial deal.
The report doesn’t specifically say whether this is something Woods himself has led, or just something the other creators are doing of their own volition.
People in WWE’s Digital department reportedly agreed Woods should have been paid more given all the work he’s put into growing the channel.
Despite all of this going on, Xavier Woods is in the midst of a bit of a push after winning the King of the Ring tournament last month, and he has a match against Universal Champion Roman Reigns on SmackDown this week.
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- Update On Plans For Potential Roman Reigns & CM Punk WWE Feud
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- EXCLUSIVE – Claudio Castagnoli Addresses CM Punk Joining WWE, Adam Copeland Joining AEW & More