We are all still hailing our new King of the Ring, Xavier Woods, after he fulfilled his childhood dream by defeating Finn Balor at yesterday’s Crown Jewel event (October 21).
Woods is set to fully embrace his new royalty on tonight’s SmackDown show, as PWInsider is reporting that the show will feature a coronation of Woods as the new king.
Furthermore, PWInsider is noting that Xavier Woods will be receiving a name change, and will be known as ‘King Xavier’ going forward.
Woods recently reflected on his monumental win at Crown Jewel, including the one former WWE star he wishes was there to see it.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Kenny Omega On Production Challenges Faced With AEW Fight Forever Console Game