‘King’ Xavier Woods has proposed that the Survivor Series elimination tag team matches should have Royal Rumble implications.
In a video posted to the WWE YouTube channel, Woods suggested that the teams should fight for more than ‘brand supremacy’.
Pitching for the losing team to enter the following Royal Rumble match in the first five spots, and the winning side to make up the final five entrants, Woods said:
“Survivor Series, five on five, Raw vs SmackDown, what a joyous occasion. But what are we fighting for? What I proclaim, your King proclaims that the losing team, Raw, obviously, should have a five-way elimination match fighting for spots one through five in next year’s Royal Rumble.
“SmackDown, the winning team, would do the same but we’d be fighting for spots 26 through 30. If you guys are down, hit me up. Let me know. If not, it’s cool, we can do bragging rights like usual. Whatever. Roman sucks! “
At Survivor Series this Sunday, Woods will team with Drew McIntyre, Jeff Hardy, Happy Corbin, and an unannounced star to represent Team SmackDown against Seth Rollins, Finn Bálor, Kevin Owens, Bobby Lashley, and Austin Theory of Team Raw.
Quote via Fightful.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- OUT NOW – WrestleTalk’s ‘Wrestling Unmasked’: Ripping The Mask Off The Crime, Politics And Intrigue Beyond The Ring