Xavier Woods has done it! He defeated Finn Balor on today’s (October 21) WWE Crown Jewel pay-per-view to win the 2021 King of the Ring tournament.
Xavier Woods defeated Ricochet in the first round of the tournament, before defeating Jinder Mahal on this past Monday’s episode of Raw to earn his spot in the final.
— WWE (@WWE) October 21, 2021
Also on tonight’s show, Zelina Vega defeated Doudrop to win the Queen’s Crown Tournament.
- Bray Wyatt’s New Ring Name Revealed?
- Report: Huge ROH Show Announcement Imminent
- Lio Rush Provides Update On Shoulder Injury & Return Plans (Exclusive)
- Kenny Omega On Whether He Thought Forbidden Door Would Actually Happen
- AEW’s Jungle Boy Out With An Injury
- More Matches Announced For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Buy-In
- Stipulation Added To AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Six Man Tag Match
- Hiromu Takahashi Pulled From Forbidden Door
- Original Plan For WWE Hall Of Famer To Manage MVP
- Kenny Omega Opens Up About Wrestling With Vertigo In NJPW