The XFL has shared a new logo and promo video detailing the company’s new identity, ahead of a 2023 return.
Yesterday, the XFL teased an announcement, regarding their ‘new era’.
The new video, featuring Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, notes that the XFL wants to change how football is experienced, and be the place where the full potential of the sport is realised.
You can watch the video below:
Dwayne Johnson and Dany Garcia purchased the XFL in 2020, with the transition of ownership completed that August.
The XFL plans to return for a Spring 2023 season.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence