Brock Lesnar was the latest guest on the Pat McAfee Show earlier today, and the interview is simply a must-watch.
We’ve already covered some of what Lesnar said, including him praising McAfee’s commentary and opening up about his “love/hate relationship” with Vince McMahon, and we’ll be posting more highlights and quotes later today.
Reading selected quotes and headlines is all well and good, but this interview is genuinely a look at Brock Lesnar like we’ve never seen him before.
You know how we’ve all said something along the lines of, ‘Wow, Brock seems so much happier nowadays’ – well this is proof of that, turned up to 11.
Not only are candid interviews with Lesnar ultra-rare, but the banter between him, McAfee and co is really, really fun viewing.
Have you ever wanted to hear Brock Lesnar do an impression of Steve Austin? An impression of an auctioneer? Break Pat McAfee’s table for no reason other than because he can? It all happens during this interview.
Lesnar will be appearing on tonight’s episode of WWE Raw, just six days before he steps into the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match in Saudi Arabia this Saturday.
You can watch the interview here (Lesnar comes in at 2:05:30):
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run