Out of sight is not out of mind for AEW fans as the Young Bucks new shoe collab dropped this morning at Champs Sports and has already sold out!
While AEW All Out may have come to be known in the aftermath for other things, the night was originally meant to showcase The Elite, their friendship and awesome gear made by Elite spouse, Denise Cutler.
There may have been a plethora of other stories that arose from the evening, but Champs Sports didn’t forget about their plans to collab with Diadora and the Young Bucks to drop a shoe inspired by the pair’s sweet gear for the event.
The shoe was finally released to fan fervor today and within hours, the Young Bucks announced via Twitter that their Champs Sports exclusive drop was already sold out!
The limited edition drop was previously announced at being in very short supply, a detail confirmed by the Young Bucks on Twitter, noting the drop consisted of just 1,200 pairs.
If anyone has a size 7.5 or 8 floating around that they for some reason don’t have use for, please feel free to let this writer know!
1,200 sneakers sold in just a few hours. 👟🦌❤️ https://t.co/J5xsBAlHDP
— Young Bucks® (@youngbucks) September 28, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match