AEW EVPs Matt & Nick Jackson of The Young Bucks have argued that they would have dominated the WWE Attitude Era, if they were competing back then.
The Young Bucks were big names in Japan and on the US independent scene years before the formation of AEW.
In the duo’s latest Twitter bio, Matt & Nick noted that the likes of ‘The Hardyz’ would’ve been tag team fodder to them if they were in action during the late 1990’s.
The bio reads:
“If we were around during Attitude Era, The Hardyz, Edge/Christian & Dudleyz would’ve been tag team fodder for us. All super talented tho!”
Matt & Nick Jackson last teamed at AAA TripleMania In Monterrey, scoring a victory over Rey Fenix & AAA Mega Champion Hijo Del Vikingo.
The duo have teased Vikingo’s AEW arrival, which you can read more about at this link.
The Young Bucks will face off against Matt & Jeff Hardy at Double or Nothing this Sunday. You can view the announced card for the pay-per-view right here.
— Young Bucks Bio (@bio_bucks) May 24, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?