Matt and Nick Jackson of The Young Bucks have revealed that they are not medically cleared to wrestle, following AEW Full Gear.
During the November 13 pay-per-view, the Bucks teamed with Adam Cole to do battle with Christian Cage, Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus in a brutal Falls Count Anywhere contest.
On the latest Being The Elite, Matt Jackson revealed that he legitimately hurt his neck in the match. Also noting that Nick re-injured his foot, Matt said:
“I’m not medically cleared to even wrestle. Nick is not medically cleared to wrestle. He reinjured his bruised heel, the one I made fun of, that was a real injury. Joke is on me. Now my neck is kind of giving me grief.”
After Full Gear, it was reported that Kenny Omega wrestled his AEW World Title match against Hangman Page injured, wanting to finish the feud before taking time off.
Following reports that Omega needs ‘multiple’ surgeries, it has been announced that Omega is set to vacate the AAA Mega Championship.
Quote via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans