The Young Bucks have commented on Cody Rhodes referencing “All In” on SmackDown.
As previously reported, Cody Rhodes had his first face-to-face confrontation with Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns on tonight’s episode of SmackDown.
Aside from both men talking about their relationship with Cody’s father Dusty Rhodes, the former AEW EVP made reference to how the goalpost has always been moved for him.
After bringing up “he will never be anything more than Randy Orton’s protege”, Cody said that they said, “there’s no way that 10,000 people would pay to see me and my buddies’ little Indie show.”
This was a reference to the “All In” event that Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks co-produced in 2018, which led to the formation of All Elite Wrestling.
Taking to their Twitter bio where they usually make comments on various topics, The Young Bucks simply wrote, “All In.”
This isn’t the first time that Rhodes has made reference to his former Elite brethren. After winning the 2023 Men’s Royal Rumble match, Cody made the “Too Sweet” and “gun” symbols known for the Bullet Club and Kenny Omega respectively.
Young Bucks' bio after Cody's mention tonight.#SmackDown pic.twitter.com/3OTZqK465R
— Fightful Wrestling (@Fightful) March 4, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- Hilarious Guess From WWE Week On Wheel Of Fortune [VIDEO]
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Former WWE Star Opens Up About Pregnancy