The Young Bucks have revealed that their Space Jam-inspired entrance cost AEW $50,000.
The Elite all made their entrance to the Space Jam song at Fight for the Fallen. They were introduced as The Elite Squad and wore jerseys before running through a tearaway poster.
During today’s episode of Being The Elite, Matt Jackson of the Young Bucks revealed that the song “Y’all Ready For This” cost AEW $50,000. It was also noted that this was done as a birthday gift to Nick Jackson who turned 32 on July 28.
AEW has licensed a number of songs in recent months for both frequent and one-time uses.
The Elite won their ten-man tag team match, last eliminating Hangman Page. This means that none of The Dark Order members will receive title shots at All Out.
You can watch this week’s episode of Being The Elite here.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake