The Young Bucks have once again teased the possibility of Kevin Owens leaving WWE and joining them in All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
During his promo on this past Monday’s Raw, Owens referenced the fact that his WWE contract is coming up soon, and he even included some wordplay with ‘Mount Rushmore’, the name of his group with the Young Bucks and Adam Cole in PWG several years ago.
In the latest tease, the Bucks changed their Twitter bio to “mrow”, which seems to be an acronym for ‘Mount Rushmore of Wrestling’, a hashtag Adam Cole had used on Twitter when they were still together.
This isn’t the first time a reunion has been teased, as Owens had previously tweeted-and-deleted the coordinates of Mount Rushmore, and had changed his own Twitter bio to “almost there”, while the Bucks’ was “there”.
Owens’ current WWE deal expires on January 31, 2022.
The Bucks have since changed their bio again, and as of this writing, it’s: “collectors everywhere. even lobby. cutler pick up our DoorDash so we don’t have to do a 2am free meet & greet”.
— Young Bucks Bio (@bio_bucks) November 2, 2021
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return