Yuka Sakazaki, who has the best entrance music in all of wrestling, has announced she is set to make her return to AEW.
This comes following a statement from Tokyo Joshi Pro saying that she would miss shows on May 3 and May 5 that she’d been announced for.
Returning to the U.S. for the first time in almost a year???
Have you all been waiting for me?
Are you forgetting about Yuka?
If they forget us, we will try again from the beginning.?
See you at AEW soon! ?❣️
— 坂崎ユカ Sakazaki Yuka (@YukaSakazaki) May 3, 2022
No return match has yet been announced for Sakazaki, so we’ll keep you updated when that happens.
She picked up a 6-1 win/loss record in AEW last year, with her most notable win coming over Penelope Ford on the July 14 episode of Dynamite.
She also made it to the final of the AEW Women’s World Championship Eliminator tournament last year, but was beaten in said final by Ryo Mizunami.
- AEW Star Signed To Full-Time Contract Confirmed
- CM Punk Vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin WWE Plans Update
- CM Punk New Tattoo Revealed Following WWE Return
- WWE Announces Injury To Top Star
- WWE Star Makes Entrance With Legend At House Show
- Bryan Danielson Injury Update Ahead Of AEW In-Ring Return
- Jade Cargill & Another Absent Star Spotted In New Appearance For WWE
- ‘Frustrated’ Top Star Calls Out WWE
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- John Cena Reacts To Randy Orton WWE SmackDown Return