Zelina Vega made an appearance on At Home With The Robertsons to teach wrestling moves, following reports that she’s preparing for a WWE return.
Vega appeared on the Facebook Watch show to teach hosts Willie and Korie Robertson how to wrestle. She appeared under her real name, Thea Trinidad, to discuss her “first love”.
Here is the full video:
It is interesting to see the former WWE star in somewhat of a wrestling capacity following recent reports surrounding her return to WWE.
Vega had appeared in a previous episode of the show to discuss videogames. Ironically, Vega had publicly took issue with WWE’s third party policies prior to her release in November, continuing her Twitch channel.
She was recently seen at the WWE Performance Center, filming content with Simone Johnson. It was reported that there are no plans to send Vega to NXT, noting that she is expected to re-join the main roster.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release