The Allure Get’s Us Started
Happy Birthday To @Women_of_Honor Star and #TheAllüre? member @VelVelHoller! Meet the The Allüre TONIGHT during the @ringofhonor meet and greets! pic.twitter.com/9P04XIAPXS
— ROH Womens Division (@Women_of_Honor) June 2, 2019
The Allure consists of Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, and Mandy Leon. Velvet takes to the mic and brags about how they started the women’s revolution and claims there would be no Women of Honor if it wasn’t for them. Umm, Velvet, I think you are getting Mandy confused with Madison Rayne. Velvet was referring to her and Angelina’s time in TNA/Impact. Clearly, Mandy wasn’t around then.
Eventually, Mandy grabs the mic and claims she was the woman who laid the foundation for WOH. Out comes Kelly Klein and Jenny Rose. After security breaks them up, Klein challenged the Allure to a fight. Later on we found out, Love and Leon will face Klein and Rose in two weeks on ROH Television.
ROH’s women’s division is not doing well, at least not in my opinion. A Beautiful People rehash in ROH is not what this division needs. Kelly Klein needs some fresh challengers who can go in the ring. Angelina Love’s not bad in the ring, but she’s certainly not fresh. She’s been around for a while, but it isn’t translating into a veteran presence. They need some new folks and quickly.
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features