But Rusev Day isn’t just today, and tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, ad infinitum, it was also yesterday, and the day before yesterday, and the day before tha-
So let’s celebrate the Rusev Days of yesteryear and look back to the distant past… of the other Thursday, which Rusev jokingly remembered by tweeting an image of the since-scrapped Chris Jericho vs Undertaker match at Greatest Royal Rumble, with the hashtag ‘Throwback Thursday’.
— Miro (@ToBeMiro) April 20, 2018
Jericho had been added into the match two weeks ago reportedly because WWE management thought Rusev had accidentally offended the Undertaker in a TMZ interview, but then added Rusev back in once they realized Taker didn’t care about such mortal tripe.
- Tetsuya Naito
- brock lesnar pay
- rusev day
- oli davis
- Brock Lesnar
- greatest royal rumble
- New Japan
- chris jericho
- Kenny Omega
- The Undertaker
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- Another WWE Talent Makes In-Ring Debut
- Brandi Rhodes Discusses WWE Return Talks & Performance Center Training