All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has reportedly filed for a new trademark on a match/concept that it introduced on pay-per-view earlier this year.
At Double Or Nothing in May, the main event was the Stadium Stampede between the Inner Circle and the Elite & Matt Hardy.
As reported by Fightful, AEW applied to trademark ‘Stadium Stampede’ on August 6. The trademark was filed for the following purposes:
IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, an ongoing television show about professional wrestling; entertainment services, namely, the production in the nature of organization of exhibitions and performances of professional wrestling events rendered live and through broadcast media, namely, television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; sports entertainment, namely, wrestling events rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service. FIRST USE: 20200523. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20200523
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE Name Demands An Apology From The Rock