AEW star Christopher Daniels has now commented after he and Frankie Kazarian lost last night causing them to split up as a tag team.
Without saying for sure, Daniels seemed to imply that this could be the end of his in-ring career.
He simply tweeted: “That might be all”, prompting names from all throughout the industry to thank him for his many years of dedication and service.
Daniels does have a role backstage in AEW so even if he’s done in the ring, it’s unlikely he’ll be leaving the promotion.
If that was the end of his career, the rushed manner in which AEW cut away from the match to move onto the next segment seems pretty brutal.
Christopher Daniels had one of the best careers for someone outside of WWE, having won a combined 20 championships in IMPACT, ROH and NJPW.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed