It’s being reported that young NXT talent Julius Creed is building a great reputation and he’s expected to have a big future ahead.
Creed, 26, formerly Jacob Kasper, made his in-ring debut alongside his brother Brutus Creed in a very dominant tag team match on this past Tuesday’s NXT.
They’ve both joined the Diamond Mine faction which was depleted after the releases of Marina Shafir, Arturo Ruas and Tyler Rust, and is now made up of the Creed brothers, Hachiman, Roderick Strong and managed by Malcolm Bivens.
In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that Julius Creed has “developed a reputation for being a hard worker and quick learner”.
There was said to be a lot of hope he’d make it big before he even joined WWE, but now that he has, it seems that expectation is very much still there as he continues to impress.
The Creed brothers’ debut received a lot of high praise and it seems, especially with the revamped NXT, they’re likely to be featured more regularly from now on.
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future