There has been a lot of speculation in recent weeks about the future of the NXT Championship picture. There have been lots of people stepping up to challenge Karrion Kross. However, now a number one contender match has been set.
William Regal made the announcement on tonight’s episode of NXT that Johnny Gargano, Kyle O’Reilly, and Pete Dunne will compete in a Triple Threat match next week for a shot at the title. The winner will challenge for the title at NXT Takeover In Your House.
All three men have been interacting with Kross in recent weeks. Gargano and Austin Theory attacked Kross during Kross’ promo from a few weeks ago.
Meanwhile, O’Reilly and Dunne have both been lobbying for a shot at the title.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s episode of NXT here.
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Former WWE Star Announced For Mayweather Vs. Deji Undercard
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation