Triple H has taken to Twitter to announce that the WWE NXT UK brand has formed a partnership with Enfield Town FC.
The NXT UK WWE Performance Center, which opened in January 2019, is based in Enfield, London.
The partnership comes in celebration of Enfield Town FC’s 20th anniversary.
Enfield Town FC is England’s first supporter-owned football club, which Triple H claimed made it similar to WWE in terms of putting fans at the centre of everything they do.
No details of what the partnership will actually entail were revealed, other than “plenty of exciting things to come”.
Here’s Triple H’s announcement:
— Triple H (@TripleH) August 19, 2021
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- EXCLUSIVE – Claudio Castagnoli Addresses CM Punk Joining WWE, Adam Copeland Joining AEW & More
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- Top WWE Star Teases First Ever Match With CM Punk
- WWE Raw Ratings Following CM Punk Return Revealed