Triple H has taken to Twitter to announce that the WWE NXT UK brand has formed a partnership with Enfield Town FC.
The NXT UK WWE Performance Center, which opened in January 2019, is based in Enfield, London.
The partnership comes in celebration of Enfield Town FC’s 20th anniversary.
Enfield Town FC is England’s first supporter-owned football club, which Triple H claimed made it similar to WWE in terms of putting fans at the centre of everything they do.
No details of what the partnership will actually entail were revealed, other than “plenty of exciting things to come”.
Here’s Triple H’s announcement:
— Triple H (@TripleH) August 19, 2021
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- WWE Announces 17 New Signings
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Eric Bischoff Says Tony Khan Is Booking AEW ‘Like A 14-Year-Old’