Yesterday, it was reported that following their interaction last week on Smackdown, WWE was building towards a feud between Roman Reigns and King Corbin.
This report was seemingly confirmed this afternoon after WWE sent out an advert for a house show in Mexico on 11/30 promoting a match between Reigns and Corbin.
However, that is not all. WWE has also seemingly spoiled a few of their other feuds that will take place on TV in the coming weeks.
The promotion material is advertising the following matches:
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. The Fiend Bray Wyatt – Universal Championship
- Cain Velasquez & Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade & Drew McIntyre
- Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin
- Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks & Bayley
- Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Braun Strowman – Intercontinental Championship
- Kevin Owens vs. Randy Orton
- The O.C. vs. Viking Raiders & Ricochet
- Bobby Lashley vs. Rusev
It seems like moving forward, Shinsuke Nakamura will be feuding with Braun Strowman on Smackdown, while Randy Orton and Kevin Owens will be locking horns over on Raw.
However, the card is always subject to change, so make sure you take this report with a pinch of salt.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on WWE’s future plans.