WWE Hall of Famer ‘Superstar’ Billy Graham, aged 78, has reportedly been hospitalized with heart and lung issues.
As per PWInsider, Billy Graham has been diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat, and heart failure, with fluid in his lungs. The report stated that Graham is still in hospital, receiving medication to remove the fluid.
It was also noted that there has been concern as to whether too much of the medication could cause kidney damage. Medical professionals are working with this knowledge to best treat Graham.
Graham is recognised as the sixth man ever to win the WWE Championship (WWWF Heavyweight Championship), holding the title for 296 days between 1977-1978. He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2004 by Triple H.
We wish Graham a safe and healthy recovery, and send our best wishes to Graham and his family.
- New Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Nicknames Revealed?
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Another Advertised WWE Raw Match Cancelled?
- Clarification On Bryan Danielson AEW Collision Role
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- USA Network Spoils Upcoming WWE Debut