WWE Hall of Famer ‘Superstar’ Billy Graham, aged 78, has reportedly been hospitalized with heart and lung issues.
As per PWInsider, Billy Graham has been diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat, and heart failure, with fluid in his lungs. The report stated that Graham is still in hospital, receiving medication to remove the fluid.
It was also noted that there has been concern as to whether too much of the medication could cause kidney damage. Medical professionals are working with this knowledge to best treat Graham.
Graham is recognised as the sixth man ever to win the WWE Championship (WWWF Heavyweight Championship), holding the title for 296 days between 1977-1978. He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2004 by Triple H.
We wish Graham a safe and healthy recovery, and send our best wishes to Graham and his family.
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut