With Hell in a Cell behind us, WWE has now announced a number of qualifying matches for Money in the Bank.
Announced today on Twitter, five qualifying matches will take place tonight on Raw. AJ Styles vs. Ricochet, Drew McIntyre vs. Riddle, and Randy Orton vs. John Morrison will all have spots in this year’s Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match on the line.
On the women’s side, Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross will team up to face Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax while Asuka and Naomi will battle Eva Marie and Piper Niven with the winning teams qualifying. WWE does not currently have a name announced for Niven, calling her “the mysterious superstar” in their official preview.
In total, WWE announced five matches for tonight’s Raw on Twitter. Here is everything that has been announced for tonight’s show as of this writing:
- MiTB Qualifying Match – AJ Styles vs. Ricochet
- MiTB Qualifying Match – Randy Orton vs. John Morrison
- MiTB Qualifying Match – Drew McIntyre vs. Riddle
- MiTB Qualifying Match – Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross vs. Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax
- MiTB Qualifying Match – Asuka & Naomi vs. Eva Marie & Piper Niven
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- Starrcast Working With Oceania Pro Wrestling For Huge Event In 2023