A WWE UK tour is currently running, with dates from today (September 19) to September 22. WWE has now announced a return to the UK for November.
The next tour will begin on November 3 in Brighton, culminating with a visit to Manchester’s AO Arena on November 10.
Here is the full schedule:
- Brighton – Brighton Centre (Wednesday, November 3, 2021)
- Sheffield – Utilita Arena (Thursday, November 4, 2021)
- Birmingham – Utilita Arena (Friday, November 5, 2021)
- London – SSE Arena Wembley (Saturday, November 6, 2021)
- Liverpool – M&S Bank Arena (Sunday, November 7, 2021)
- Leeds – First Direct Arena (Monday, November 8, 2021)
- Nottingham – Motorpoint Arena (Tuesday, November 9, 2021)
- Manchester – AO Arena (Wednesday, November 10, 2021)
Raw star Drew McIntyre is wrestling on the current UK tour. The former WWE Champion has proposed a dream match against a former NXT UK Champion for while he’s visiting Europe.
This tour will take place after the WWE Draft, which will begin on the October 1 edition of SmackDown. Local advertising has seemingly spoiled a huge draft result, promoting a major match for that show.