The well has apparently run dry, as WWE has resorted to, once again, having Brock Lesnar challenge Roman Reigns for the world championship, this time at SummerSlam.
The two have faced off too many times to count (honestly I’ve tried), so it’s hard to drum up interest in this Last Man Standing encounter.
To be fair to WWE, they recently lost two challengers to Roman Reigns through injury for the rest of the year, so it’s not like this was always the plan, but still, was there nothing different to do?
With that being said, here are five things WWE could do to make this match between the two more exciting.
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal