Killer Kross (fka WWE’s Karrion Kross) is heading into acting, as per Fightful Select (subscription required).
Kross has reportedly been cast as the lead role in an upcoming action movie. The title of the film wasn’t specified, but it was revealed that the filming will begin in 2022.
The former NXT Champion starred in the TV mini series ‘Before The Dark’ for four episodes between 2013-2014.
Earlier this month, it was also revealed that Windham Rotunda (fka Bray Wyatt) is working on a horror feature film.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event