Killer Kross (fka WWE’s Karrion Kross) is heading into acting, as per Fightful Select (subscription required).
Kross has reportedly been cast as the lead role in an upcoming action movie. The title of the film wasn’t specified, but it was revealed that the filming will begin in 2022.
The former NXT Champion starred in the TV mini series ‘Before The Dark’ for four episodes between 2013-2014.
Earlier this month, it was also revealed that Windham Rotunda (fka Bray Wyatt) is working on a horror feature film.
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Report: The Rock Vs Roman Reigns Is ‘100% The Plan’ For WrestleMania 39
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- Bray Wyatt Addresses Speculation Following Recent Message
- Kairi Sane Responds To Return Tease For WWE Women’s Tag Title Tournament