Boy, oh boy, they’ve done it again.
Following the instant sell outs of All In (which was not an AEW event but the spiritual predecessor to AEW) and Double Or Nothing, AEW has sold out August’s All Out in just 15 minutes.
At one stage there were over 60,000 people in the ticket queue on the Sears Center ticket site, meaning AEW could have sold out the near 12,000-seat capacity building almost six times over.
They are going to need a bigger boat.
Thank you. Very much. pic.twitter.com/QRThXeF07I
— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) June 14, 2019
For those who missed out, tickets to All Out are already available on Stub Hub, ranging from $144 for the upper tier nosebleed seats to $1845 for lower tier tickets.
That this comes in the same week that WWE is struggling immensely to shift tickets for the upcoming Stomping Grounds pay-per-view in just over a week highlights what an incredible achievement this is for the fledgling group.
While the sales for Double Or Nothing could (but shouldn’t) be dismissed as first show interest, and sales of All In could be put down to intrigue (but again, should not be), that All Out has also sold out in record time means nobody can dismiss AEW as merely a niche novelty.
The promotion is a genuine alternative to WWE, this string of sell out shows is evidence of that. Now the next big test for the group will be what sort of ratings its television show can generate when it launches on TNT later in the year.
Congratulations to AEW on this immense achievement!
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette