AEW is set to launch it’s new Collision television show tomorrow night (June 16) on TNT.
The show, which will feature the AEW return of CM Punk, will take place at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois.
Heading into the show, fans had wondered who would be providing the commentary for the show, and we now have our answer.
Per Tony Khan, the commentary team for the show will consist of Kevin Kelly and Nigel McGuinness, with Jim Ross joining for ‘expert analysis’.
#AEWCollision debuts TOMORROW NIGHT on @TNTdrama at 8pm ET/7pm CT at the @UnitedCenter in Chicago!
We’re going to have a great announce team on Saturday Nights with your new weekly commentary team @realkevinkelly + @McGuinnessNigel, joined by expert analysis from legend @JRsBBQ!
Nigel McGuinness officially joined AEW back in April after making a surprise commentary debut at ROH’s Supercard of Honor pay-per-view over WrestleMania weekend.
Kevin Kelly has a legendary commentary career of over 30 years, including work in WWE, ROH and NJPW.
CM Punk spoke about his upcoming debut on the show to ESPN today, where he pointed out two rising AEW stars he believes can ‘do what MJF did’ on Collision.
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) June 16, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- AEW Star Reveals Real Life ‘Burnt Bridge’ Behind Current Storyline