The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (September 23) Grand Slam edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage Grand Slam drew 522,000 viewers. This is up from the September 16 edition that drew 470,000 viewers.
This was a special two-hour edition for the Grand Slam special. Hour one drew 558,000 viewers, while hour two drew 486,000 viewers.
The hour one viewership was the highest for the program since April 8. This was the highest viewership for the show overall since August 12.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s episode scored 0.17 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.14 rating.
This is the highest demo rating for Rampage since April 22.
The show featured Sting and Darby Allin defeating House of Black in a No Disqualification Match thanks to The Great Muta and Ricky Starks defeating Powerhouse Hobbs in a Lights Out main event.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
WWE Smackdown on Fox, Friday (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.63
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) September 26, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release