An AEW star has discussed joining The Firm stable and aligning with Stokely Hathaway.
In August 2022, W. Morrissey officially signed a contract with All Elite Wrestling and aligned himself with Stokely Hathaway and The Firm.
Since then, Morrissey has been renamed Big Bill and has started to team with Lee Moriarty.
In a new interview with AEW Unrestricted podcast, Bill revealed that he has been getting closer with Moriarty and that the two men have been getting along well. He said:
“It’s been very fun. I didn’t know Lee very well before I got to AEW, but being a part of The Firm and chatting with him and getting to know him and his wrestling opinions and how he sees things, I really get along with him in that way.”
“Tagging with him has been fun, I think we’ve had three matches so far. Of course, having Stoke with us is always a very, very great addition.”
Big Bill and Lee Moriarty last teamed in a loss against Jungle Boy and HOOK on the January 11 edition of AEW Dynamite.
Transcription via Fightful
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39