Federacion Wrestling held its first press conference yesterday and announced Andrade El Idolo and several other big names for its first show.
Andrade will team with Rush, Bestia del Ring and a mystery partner in an eight-man tag match against Matt Taven, PJ Black and two mystery partners at the June 29 event.
In terms of Andrade, his previously announced match against Alberto El Patron will actually be on July 31, so a month after this show.
Penta El Zero Miedo & Rey Fenix, the Lucha Brothers, will team up in a tag match against Bandido & Dragon Lee in what many have called a dream match.
The Lucha Brothers aren’t the only AEW stars in action, as Tay Conti & Red Velvet will be in a six-woman tag match with a mystery partner against Miranda Alize, Zeuxis and Ayako Hamada.
There’ll also be a tag match with Futuro & Brillante Jr facing Shoko & Barbara, as well as a “Torneo Copa Federacion Wrestling”, with 20 competitors who’ll be announced over the coming month.
The formation of Federacion Wrestling is believed to have been the driving force that caused the working relationship between ROH and CMLL to end.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw