There have been more updates surrounding two unfortunate AEW injuries that have recently been reported from AEW’s women’s division.
It has been reported that Anna Jay will be out of action for 6-12 months after suffering an injury during training. Now we know that this injury happened a while ago, causing AEW to change AEW Dark plans.
As per Fightful Select, Jay was injured over a month ago. AEW let her rest, hoping the injury wasn’t too severe. Unfortunately, the injury was recently aggravated, confirming she was unfit for competition.
Jay was scheduled to wrestle Britt Baker in the opening round of the AEW Women’s Championship Eliminator Tournament but was replaced with Madi Wrenkowski.
Following the report about Jay’s injury, another AEW star has suffered an injury on a recent episode of AEW Dark.
It has been reported that rookie wrestler Brooke Havok has suffered an injury during AEW Dark tapings. The Wrestling Observer is reporting that she tore her ACL during a match with Leyla Hirsch.
It is reported that Havok did finish the match. It will feature during this week’s edition of AEW Dark on AEW’s YouTube channel.
These injuries were super unfortunate, with both women being given the opportunity to prove themselves on a big stage.
WrestleTalk wishes both competitors a safe and healthy recovery.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles