The story of CM Punk’s potential All Elite Wrestling (AEW) future has been a wild ride since the news broke on Wednesday, and we may have more proof that the deal between the two parties may be complete.
AEW have recently been licencing songs to use as entrance music, including Baltimora’s Tarzan Boy for Jungle Boy. This has lead many to believe that CM Punk would use Living Colour’s ‘Cult of Personality’ in AEW, just as he did in WWE.
In a rather interesting find, it appears that AEW may have in fact licenced the song, as Living Colour themselves have followed the promotion on their official Twitter and Instagram.
Interesting recent follows from Living Colour ??? pic.twitter.com/BLrEUIdqG9
— Fightful Wrestling (@Fightful) July 24, 2021
Punk also posted a hint about his potential AEW future on his Instagram story earlier in the week following a recent AEW trademark filing.
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put