The lastest COVID-19 outbreak to hit WWE has caused some changes to tonight’s NXT Halloween Havoc special. For a while, the extent of these changes was not known. However, now new information has come forward.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is now reporting that an individual who was scheduled to appear on camera tonight has been removed from the show. It is noted that they were not scheduled to have a match, rather just that they would appear.
It was reported last night by Dave Meltzer that someone at the Performance Center had tested positive. As a result, those who were there had been asked to quarantine for two weeks.
Fightful Select also reported last night that NXT regularly holds in-house live events to track the progress of trainees. This was reportedly where the outbreak occurred and those in attendance were asked to quarantine. Again, the person in question who tested positive has not been named.
Here is the current card for the Halloween Havoc special tonight:
- NXT North American Championship Match – Damian Priest (c) vs. Johnny Gargano
- NXT Women’s Championship Match – Io Shirai (c) vs. Candice LeRae
- Santos Escobar vs. Jake Atlas
- Raquel Gonzalez vs. Rhea Ripley
- Haunted House of Horrors Match – Dexter Lumis vs. Cameron Grimes
Will you be watching tonight’s Halloween Havoc event? Let us know on Twitter!