WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix has announced on Twitter today that she will be leaving NXT following this Sunday’s (December 5) NXT WarGames event.
Beth posted an update to her Twitter account, where she announced that she will still be working with WWE, but will be stepping away from the announce desk on Tuesday nights.
— Beth Copeland (@TheBethPhoenix) December 2, 2021
There has reportedly been talk of Phoenix becoming a part of the storyline with her husband Edge and The Miz, whose wife Maryse returned to WWE TV with him this past Monday (November 29) on Raw.
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Big News About Future NXT Premium Live Events
- AEW Star Claims The Usos Being Ranked Best Tag Team Is ‘Full Of Lies’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To The Usos Being Voted PWI’s Top Tag Team