Brock Lesnar spent most of his career alongside his advocate Paul Heyman, with him only recently branching out on his own while Heyman serves as the Wise Man for Roman Reigns.
Nevertheless, Heyman and Brock still have a strong relationship with each other, with Lesnar recently speaking to Daniel Cormier, where he put over Heyman and the many hats he wears in the company.
“It’s been a crazy ride, too, when you think about it. I broke into this business with Paul Heyman as my mouthpiece. Here I am, 23 years later, and I’m carrying my own stick. So it’s crazy how things have evolved.
“Without Paul Heyman, this business wouldn’t be what it is. It truly wouldn’t, especially in the last year. Paul, behind the scenes, carries and does and wears a lot of hats for this company. He’s greatly respected and very appreciated.”
Lesnar was the center of controversy on this week’s Raw show, where he turned on Cody Rhodes in the ending segment of the heavily criticised episode.
Lesnar was victorious over Omos in the opening match of WrestleMania 39 Sunday.
transcription via Fightful
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features