Ahead of her big match at WrestleMania 38 versus Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Flair has let slip some very exciting personal news.
In chatting with Ariel Helwani Flair confirmed that she and Andrade have been making wedding plans, including setting a location and date for their nuptials, saying:
“We have a date. It’s this summer, in Mexico. I have my dress.”
Helwani asked as a follow-up question if she was going to be taking time off from WWE for the wedding to which Charlotte replied, “Who knows?”
Charlotte, real name Ashley Fliehr and Andrade real name Manuel Alfonso Andrade Oropeza got engaged over the New Year holiday to ring in 2020.
The duo joins another cross-promotional wrestling husband and wife, Malakai Black in AEW while wife Zelina Vega remains in WWE.
Charlotte Flair is currently set to face off against Ronda Rousey in what has been referred to as “the final wrestling match of the night” with continued speculation over what is the “main event” of WrestleMania Saturday.
You can view the announced cards for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) here, and WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup