It appears one of WWE’s biggest stars is set to miss the Extreme Rules Premium Live Event in October, as the newly released poster for the show is missing WWE Undisputed Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
Not only that, but WWE Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair, and SmackDown Women’s Champion Liv Morgan are also nowhere to be seen.
This doesn’t necessarily mean they won’t be at the show, although in the case of Roman Reigns he likely won’t be given the clauses in his new WWE contract.
Instead of Roman, Bianca or Liv, the poster, as you’ll see below, has Becky Lynch front and centre, with stars such as United States Champion Bobby Lashley and Seth Rollins surrounding her.
The most reasonable explanation for this is that while they are champions, Becky Lynch is a more recognisable face than Bianca or Liv, and will therefore be more likely to sell tickets, which after all is what entertainment companies want to do.
Still, it’s a shame that neither of the top women’s champions made the cut, even if they WWE isn’t planning on having them as their top champions by the time Extreme Rules comes around.
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Top Free Agent Bandido Signs With AEW
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Former WWE Star Announced For Mayweather Vs. Deji Undercard
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation