WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan is currently dealing with ‘really bad health issues’, according to Ric Flair.
Speaking on his “Wooooo Nation Uncensored” podcast, Flair opened up about his relationship with Hogan. Also recalling Hogan helping him to pay for his late son Reid Flair’s hospital bills, Ric Flair said:
“He’s having some really bad health issues but he keeps up with me. We support each other, good and bad. When I was in the hospital he flew up that day like everybody else that came up to see me… Hulk was gracious, Jimmy Hart was great. I don’t remember seeing them because I was in a coma but they made the effort to go. Those are the kind of things that mean a lot.”
“Also, which I’ve said publicly when my son was going through all of the issues in the hospital, I couldn’t keep up with the rehab bills or the hospital bills because every time I gave (Reid) the responsibility of paying his own insurance, something would lapse like his phone bill. Sometimes you had to teach him how to be responsible.
“I called (Hogan) one day and I said, ‘I need $14,000.’ He said, ‘Call this person’ and I had it in an hour. I’ve never forgotten it.”
Flair didn’t reveal what kind of health issues Hogan is currently dealing with. Last month, Brooke Hogan told Hollywood Raw that her father’s most recent surgery was his 25th in the last 10 years.
Hulk Hogan co-hosted WrestleMania 37 in April, alongside Titus O’Neil.
Quotes via WrestlingNews.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Tony Khan Provides Update On ‘Forbidden Door II’
- Io Shirai & Zoey Stark Expected To Return To NXT Soon
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Vince McMahon Situation In WWE Meeting