After 3 long years, Hulk Hogan has finally been reinstated back into the WWE Hall of Fame. Hogan’s WWE status had been in doubt after a sex tape, featuring racist language, had been made public in 2015. Any mention of Hogan was quickly removed from WWE‘s website whilst his Hall of Fame status and contract with the company was immediately terminated.
Since his exile Hogan has attempted to make amends for his mistakes by trying to teach communities not to make the same mistakes he did. Since his reinstatement, Hogan apparently made a speech to WWE‘s black wrestlers backstage at Extreme Rules.
The speech was reportedly poorly received by wrestlers like the New Day and Titus O’Neil with the former Raw Tag Team Champions subsequently releasing a statement on the issue.
Whilst Titus O’Neil, who also released a statement, recently talked about the issue on Busted Open radio:
Despite this setback, Hulk Hogan seems to be thinking positively about the future as seen by this tweet on twitter:
It wasn’t just a tag line brother,4Life is a long time,HollyWood Lives!
— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) July 23, 2018
- busted open radio
- titus o'neil
- wwe hall of fame
- Extreme Rules
- the new day
- extreme rules 2018
- Hollywood Hulk Hogan
- Hulk Hogan
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major Former WWE Star Rules Out Joining AEW
- Major AEW Star Wanted Match With CM Punk
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed
- Real Reason For Britt Baker AEW Absence Revealed