Jon Moxley is currently one of the hottest stars in the wrestling world, but it’s hard to imagine that his badass aura would still be the same had the original plans for 3MB gone ahead.
According to Curt Hussey (FKA WWE star Fandango) on the Such Good Shoot podcast, the original plans would have seen 3MB consist of Heath Slater, Hussey and Jon Moxley, which Moxley was entirely on board with.
Hussey goes on to say that the final lineup consisting of Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal was a Vince McMahon call.
It is hard to imagine what the world of wrestling would look like today had these plans come to fruition, but thankfully we were spared from seeing Moxley playing air guitar.
The chosen members, McIntyre and Mahal, have recently referred back to their friendship in the group as part of their ongoing rivalry.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign