Jon Moxley is currently one of the hottest stars in the wrestling world, but it’s hard to imagine that his badass aura would still be the same had the original plans for 3MB gone ahead.
According to Curt Hussey (FKA WWE star Fandango) on the Such Good Shoot podcast, the original plans would have seen 3MB consist of Heath Slater, Hussey and Jon Moxley, which Moxley was entirely on board with.
Hussey goes on to say that the final lineup consisting of Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal was a Vince McMahon call.
It is hard to imagine what the world of wrestling would look like today had these plans come to fruition, but thankfully we were spared from seeing Moxley playing air guitar.
The chosen members, McIntyre and Mahal, have recently referred back to their friendship in the group as part of their ongoing rivalry.
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- EXCLUSIVE – Claudio Castagnoli Addresses CM Punk Joining WWE, Adam Copeland Joining AEW & More
- Top WWE Star Teases First Ever Match With CM Punk
- WWE Raw Ratings Following CM Punk Return Revealed
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- Mercedes Mone Shares Major Update On Wrestling Return
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Officially Joins Brand