Multi-time WWE Tag Team Champion Jimmy Uso has been found not guilty in his DUI arrest back in July following a jury trial today.
It is being reported by ABC 3 that the Escambia County jury deliberated for a little more than an hour before reaching its decision.
The speeding ticket that he received will remain on his record.
A video surfaced following the arrest, showing Uso, real name Jonathan Fatu, repeatedly asking for his lawyer to be present when asked to take a sobriety test.
Arresting officer Deputy Jeremy Meeks said:
“Once he eventually started to get out of the vehicle, he appeared to have a hard time with the door handle and opening up the door. He was unable to get out of the vehicle and took a step or two and appeared to stumble, almost into the travel lane.”
Jimmy Uso, along with his brother Jey, was not drafted to any brand in the recent WWE Draft in October, so we’re yet to see which brand they’ll end up on upon return.
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker