Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed

2 months ago by Andy Datson

Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed WWE

Karrion Kross returned to WWE on last week’s episode of SmackDown, attacking Drew McIntyre and staring down Roman Reigns. Scarlett also put an hourglass in the ring, because she likes hourglasses.

His return and the fact he immediately targeted both Drew and Roman led to speculation that he may be inserted into the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship match at Clash at the Castle, but according to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, this is not the plan.

Dave said:

“For Cardiff, it is still Roman and Drew. I was told – of course this can always change – but I was told that it’s really not gonna change. They feel that has to be the match. So as far as when (Kross) gets his shot at Roman Reigns because obviously they’re building to that, I have no idea when that will be.”

If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page

Kross made his return, having been originally released during the Vince McMahon era in November 2021.

Kross was a dominant star in NXT, but was immediately ruined by Vince’s creative ideas upon being called up to the main roster.

Here’s hoping Triple H books him better. He could hardly do a worse job.

If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.

Comments

Share this article with friends

Trending